I work with high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families - primarily business owners/former business owners, physicians, attorneys, and C-Suite executives. Leveraging more than 15 years in the industry, helping clients develop and execute personalized wealth plans, and crafting customized solutions to guide them toward their individual financial objectives.
Clients can expect to receive the utmost dedication, integrity, and personal service. Walking with them through multi-generational family legacies, developing family mission statements, and working to accomplish what is truly important from a financial and legacy perspective. My goal is to serve my clients as if they were family, always looking toward their best interests, especially in the realm of unforeseen risk. I strive to become my clients’ strategic partner in achieving their unique financial goals and dreams, serving as their “Personal CFO.”
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Series 7 (inactive), Series 63 (inactive), Series 65 (active)
- Bachelor Business Administration (Dual Major - Business Management, Northwood University
- Makes his home in Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Enjoys traveling, golfing, skiing, discovering great wine, and spending family time with his wife, three children (son and boy/girl twins), and their Australian Shepard
- Hiked inside one of the largest glaciers in the world (Vatnajökull in Iceland)