I joined Sequoia in 2002 and draw upon my years of experience working with ultra-high net worth individuals, business owners, family offices and trustees to deliver customized planning solutions. I employ an unwavering commitment to client service and technical excellence, while advocating on behalf of the firms clients.
As Senior Vice President of the firm’s Family Wealth department, I seek to continually expand and evolve the ways in which we are able to provide our clients with clarity, confidence and control over their financial future.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Acquired the Series 7 and 63 registrations (inactive)
- University of Michigan, B.B.A. with concentrations in finance and accounting, high honors
- G2 Leadership Institute
- Awarded Family Wealth Alliance's Young Professionals Award in 2020
- Awarded Crain’s Notable Women in Finance in 2018
- Enjoys spending time with friends and family, cooking and raising her two young children
- Lives with her husband and two sons in Uniontown, Ohio
- Joined Sequoia in 2002