As a financial advisor at Sequoia, I work closely with families and individuals, including business owners and entrepreneurs, to assist them in achieving financial independence. My goal is to build long term relationships with clients while earning their trust and providing superior client service. Along with the expertise of Sequoia’s Wealth Planning and Asset Management teams, I work to deliver custom tailored financial plans that will deliver the best results for each client’s unique lifestyle.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Acquired the Series 7 and 66 registrations (inactive)
- University of Akron, B.B.A. in sales management
- Enjoys all Cleveland sports and exploring new restaurants and coffee shops with his girlfriend, Marissa, puppy (Thor) and cat (Banxx)
- Champion Skee-Ball player
- Moved to Tampa, Florida from Akron, Ohio in 2018
- Joined Sequoia in 2018