As a financial advisor at Sequoia, I work closely with families and individuals, including business owners and entrepreneurs, to assist them in achieving financial independence. My goal is to build long term relationships with clients while earning their trust and providing superior client service. Along with the expertise of Sequoia’s Wealth Planning and Asset Management teams, I work to deliver custom tailored financial plans that will deliver the best results for each client’s unique lifestyle.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Acquired the Series 7 and 66 registrations (inactive)
- Acquired the Life, Health, and Variable Annuity Insurance License (inactive)
- University of Akron, B.B.A. in Sales Management
- Treasurer, Board of Directors for the Gardenia Glen Neighborhood Association, Inc.
- CFP® Board Mentor
- Volunteer Assistant Coach - U13 Girls Soccer
- Enjoys tennis, pool volleyball, and attending all of his kid's soccer and football games
- Lives in Land O Lakes, FL with his wife, their three children, and two Goldendoodle puppies
- Joined Sequoia in 2018