As a financial advisor at Sequoia, I work closely with families and individuals, including business owners and entrepreneurs, to assist them in achieving financial independence. My goal is to build long term relationships with clients while earning their trust and providing superior client service. Along with the expertise of Sequoia’s Wealth Planning and Asset Management teams, I work to deliver custom tailored financial plans that will deliver the best results for each client’s unique lifestyle.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Acquired the Series 7 and 66 registrations (inactive)
- University of Akron, B.B.A. in Sales Management
- Enjoys tennis, pool volleyball, and attending all of his kid's cheerleading/football/martial arts events
- Lives in Land O Lakes, FL with his wife and their three children
- Joined Sequoia in 2018