As a financial advisor, I work with individuals and families to design a customized financial plan that aligns with their unique aspirations. In my experience, no two plans are identical, and they need to be built to adapt and change over time. I am passionate about crafting a customized plan that will keep in step with my client throughout the phases of their life.
Clients can expect a genuine and personal experience. I strive to communicate clearly and regularly to help simplify their financial lives. Financial wellness and planning can be intimidating, my goal is to help remove those barriers and empower my clients to feel confident in their financial future. I count it an enormous privilege to work as their partner and sounding board when life presents them with the unexpected.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Ohio Northern University
- Master of Business Administration, Capital University
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Makes her home with her husband, son and two dogs in Wooster, Ohio
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends
- When I'm not in the office I can be found running, traveling, and spending time outdoors