As a Senior Manager in the Private Client Services group, I strive to provide clients with incomparable service by developing, implementing and overseeing investment strategies as well as financial plans. My experience includes working with a broad range of clients including business owners, physicians, attorneys and teachers. This allows me to gain valuable knowledge in many aspects of financial planning.
I come to work every day with the goal to improve each client’s financial situation. I work to build long lasting relationships with each client by understanding their unique needs, and earning their trust. I am passionate about helping others succeed and will work tirelessly to help our clients achieve financial success.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Acquired the Series 7 registration (inactive)
- Acquired the Series 66 registration (inactive)
- Kent State University, B.B.A. in both finance and entrepreneurship, with a minor in marketing
- Enjoys spending time with friends and family, boating, and skiing
- Lives in Tampa, FL
- Joined Sequoia in 2014