As a Director in Sequoia’s Private Client Services Group, I specialize in working with a variety of individuals, business owners and their family to help define and prioritize their financial goals. I provide value in all phases of the financial cycle by helping our clients understand how to grow and preserve their assets as well as distribute them in the most tax efficient way throughout their lifetime and beyond.
By following a disciplined planning process and working with our dedicated wealth planning team, we can provide an individualized financial plan, detailing the necessary steps to meet their goals.
In my 20+ years in the financial industry, I have gained valuable insight to effectively support my clients in their financial endeavors while navigating the ever-changing financial environment. I take pride in actively listening to my clients’ goals and concerns and providing actionable solutions to help make their dreams a reality.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Trust & Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Acquired Series 6, 63, 7 and 65 Registrations
- Florida Life Accident & Health Insurance Licensed
- Salem State University, B.S.
- Enjoys spending time with his wife, Liz, and three young children: Avery, Trenton, and Jaidyn.
- Coaches Youth Baseball
- Served in the Army Reserve/National Guard
- Lives in Wesley Chapel, FL
- Joined Sequoia in 2019