As a member of the Executive Team with a specific focus on corporate development and strategic growth, I am focused on mergers and acquisitions, advisor recruiting, and business development. I work closely with segment leaders across the firm to support consistency in the client experience while expanding the scope and breadth of our service offerings. Nothing is more important than the relationships we build with those we serve; I consider it an honor to serve Sequoia’s mission of Enriching Lives™.
With more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry, I have served in a wide variety of roles including President and CEO of WEALTHSTONE ADVISORS, Portfolio Manager for Crestwood Asset Management, and leading Banc One/JP Morgan’s Institutional Investment Group. These, and other experiences have helped me gain valuable insight into the many facets of financial planning and investment management and instilled in me a continuous drive to improve and enhance the investor experience. I leverage the knowledge gained through these experiences to help clients on their way to achieve their financial goals.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Grand Valley State University – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Series 6 (inactive), 7 (inactive), 65 registrations
- Norm lives in Powell, OH and is the proud father of three daughters
- Together with his daughters, Norm is actively engaged, volunteering his time with organizations that support inner city renewal and youth development
- Enjoys walking a golf course with friends and engaging with new people