As part of the Wealth Planning team, I am passionate about working with young professionals, business owners, and retirees to plan for retirement by creating a financial plan that propels my clients toward their personal financial objectives. By properly structuring savings in the most advantageous vehicles, choosing investments that are tailored to goals and risk tolerance, and developing cohesive tax and estate plan strategies, we can work together to help create the unique future they’ve envisioned. My goal is to see clients succeed in experiencing financial freedom and enjoying the wealth they have worked so hard to build.
Clients can expect me to honor their hard work by caring for, and stewarding, what they’ve entrusted to me with integrity and diligence. I consider it a privilege to serve your family and will work hard to support a relationship that will endure for generations. With more than a decade of experience, I will put all of my knowledge to work in helping you achieve your unique financial goals.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor AWMA®
- Series 7, 63, and 66 (inactive)
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, University of Akron
- Makes his home in Barberton, OH
- Enjoys spending time with family, including his twin daughters
- When he's not in the office, you can find him out running the local trails and preparing for his next marathon