As a wealth advisor at Sequoia Financial Group, I’m always looking for ways to help my clients. Being married to a police officer and the mother of a child with special needs, I understand the importance of always being prepared for the unexpected. My empathetic mentality is key when assisting clients through life’s twists and turns.
With over two decades of experience, I’m committed to providing an exceptional level of care and service. I’m also highly trained in the field of long-term care planning, giving me the critical tools necessary to discuss longevity and its effects on my clients’ family and finances.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®)
- Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC)
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist
- Bowling Green State University, Bachelor’s in Finance
- Resides in Cleveland, Ohio with her husband Tom, their two children, Caroline and AJ, and two German Shepherds, Sig and Reagan
- Avid cycler
- Loves reading
- Enjoys family time