Linda brings the power of more than 20 years’ experience in the Private Wealth Management industry to Sequoia’s team. She leverages skills honed by a wide range of experience in both the operational and managerial aspects of the RIA space. Deeply connected to Sequoia’s mission, vision and values, Linda serves as resident strategist to the Family Wealth Team, offering insights to both the team and to individual advisors as they seek to build deeper client relationships and refine the client experience through individualized service. She also lends her considerable expertise in helping to refine the firm’s digital growth strategies and plays an active role in helping to attract the next generation of creative advisors to the Sequoia Team.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Tufts University
- Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School
- Once a varsity tennis player and avid runner, Linda now enjoys cheering for her son, William, and daughter, Julia, in their athletic pursuits.
- Enjoys Pickleball and long walks with their beloved cocker spaniel, Lucy.
- Linda and her husband Mark make their home in Chicago, IL.
- Joined Sequoia in 2021