As a Vice President and financial advisor at Sequoia, I am committed to working with female executives and business owners – they have a ton of drive, passion and are extremely busy, and I am there to help them balance all the demands in their life. I stand alongside them in the trenches helping them develop a plan to get things done, one step at a time, with a positive approach. From me, clients can expect superior attention to detail, encouragement to think outside the box, assistance in making connections with others and building a comprehensive plan—all of which will align with their personal and professional goals.
I am an optimist by nature and strongly believe in looking forward, not backward. I am always seeking opportunities to keep learning, ultimately giving me the ability to help more people, and am keenly focused on mentoring and coaching younger women.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Mount Holyoke College, B.A. in Mathematics
- The Tuck School at Dartmouth, MBA in Finance
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Southeast Michigan Member
- Enjoys volunteering within the community, entertaining and spending time with her husband, daughter and pets
- Lived in Manhattan for more than 20 years
- Lives in West Bloomfield, Michigan
- Joined Sequoia in 2019