As a Senior Associate in Sequoia’s Private Client Services group, I have the privilege to work closely with individuals and business owners who have a desire to achieve their full financial potential. My previous experience as director of compensation and benefits in a global Fortune 500 Company included responsibilities for M&A, executive compensation, stock plan & 401(k) plans and benefit plan design. In addition, I have volunteered much of time doing educational financial counseling over the past 12 years. My passion for advising and guiding others toward their financial goals are driving forces in my career.
I also understand the importance of proactive communication and strive each day to provide superior client service. My goal is to become a trusted resource to my clients and to create long-term relationships as I work with them to reach their financial objectives. I utilize the expertise of Sequoia’s dedicated wealth planning and asset management teams to develop comprehensive plans to deliver the best results for each client’s unique needs.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Acquired Series 65 registration
- University of Akron, B.A. in Psychology (Industrial & Organizational) cum laude
- Enjoys reading, exercising, sports and traveling
- Originally from South Bend, IN and is a huge Notre Dame fan
- Lives in Twinsburg, OH, with his wife and two children
- Previously held leadership positions of elder and finance chair for Mosaic NEO church
- Joined Sequoia in 2018