As an advisor in the firm’s Private Client Services department, my focus is to develop meaningful relationships with clients so that I becomes a partner in creating the path to help them reach their financial goals. The strength of these relationships allows me to have a better understanding of how clients’ many financial variables impact their long term planning goals and objectives. I enjoy working with clients to educate and constantly navigate the multitude of financial decisions that face them throughout their lifetime as well as for their future generations.
I utilize the depth of Sequoia’s dedicated asset management and comprehensive wealth planning teams, to develop a plan together, manage investment assets, and create an environment that is conducive for financial decision making. I take great pride in breaking down the complex obstacles and decisions clients face to deliver valuable advice. My priority is that my clients have clarity and confidence in Sequoia’s process and recommendations, and to ultimately become their most trusted professional advisor.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Acquired the Series 7 registration (inactive)
- Miami University, B.S. in business with a concentration in finance
- Enjoys traveling, cooking, yoga, and spending time with family and friends
- Lives with her husband, Bill, and their son in Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Joined Sequoia in 2008