I have been intricately involved in the financial planning process for many executives and entrepreneurs since 2008. Through my experiences with privately held companies, business owners and family groups, I have learned that every client situation is unique. For me, the most challenging aspects of the high net worth planning space, are also the most rewarding.
I enjoy getting to know clients both financially and personally, in order to better understand their specific goals and aspirations. The relationships I build with clients while continuing to earn their trust helps to bring clarity to their financial situations. I strive to achieve this by working alongside the entire Family Wealth team to develop comprehensive plans tailored to each clients’ specific needs.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Acquired the Series 65-NASAA Investment Advisors Law Exam
- John Carroll University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance & Economics, graduated cum laude
- Enjoys sports (playing and watching), cooking and spending time with my family
- Former member of the John Carroll University Track team and competed in shot put and discus
- Lives in Concord, Ohio with his wife and 2 daughters
- Joined Sequoia in 2016