As a wealth advisor at Sequoia Financial Group, I bring an innate attention to detail when it comes to building financial plans, ensuring no stone is left unturned. With over two decades of industry experience, I strive to be the co-pilot that keeps clients on the right path, pointed toward achieving their unique financial goals. Over time, I’ve developed a niche working with corporate executives and am dedicated to supporting their fast-paced lives.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®)
- University of Mount Union, Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Resides in Perry, Ohio with her husband, Wesley and their daughter, Carleigh
- Passionate about the arts and theatre
- Enjoys being an Irish dance mom