As a Senior Manager in Sequoia’s Family Wealth Practice, I have the privilege of working with generations of high net worth families, corporate executives and entrepreneurs. Together with our team at Sequoia, I focus on the creation and implementation of highly customized wealth plans, that allow for our clients to achieve their lifetime and legacy goals. I am honored to build lasting relationships that result from understanding a client’s personal and financial situation, concerns, and aspirations.
It is truly rewarding to see a well-crafted and uniquely individualized financial strategy transform into reality over time. It is my goal to earn the position as a trusted advisor for our client families. To that end, I am dedicated to unparalleled client service and continuous professional development required to be the best advocate in an ever-evolving financial landscape.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™
- Series 7 registration (inactive)
- Series 66 registration
- Ohio Life, Health and Variable Insurance Licensed
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- University of Toledo, B.B.A. in finance
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends, biking, and travel
- Volunteers with the Girl Scouts as a Troop Leader
- Lives in Auburn Township with her husband and two children
- Joined Sequoia in 2018