As Vice President of Private Client Services, I am passionate about doing what’s right for my clients by reducing uncertainty when planning for their future, understanding my clients’ goals and providing them with creative and valuable solutions. Clients can expect that I will do my best to navigate the many avenues of financial planning as it relates to portfolio management, retirement, tax and estate planning and risk management.
Financial planning is a dynamic service, and I pledge to my clients that I will always stay committed to learning what’s new in the financial industry, and strategically integrating these practices into their individual goals and plans.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF® )
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA®)
- Michigan State University, B.A. in Finance
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Enjoys spending time outdoors and getting involved in his children’s athletic interests and programs
- Resides in Oakland, MI with his wife and three sons
- Joined Sequoia in 2019