As a wealth advisor at Sequoia Financial Group, I enjoy helping each client define what financial success looks like to them and building a plan to help them achieve their unique goals. My passion for client connection and pursuit of building life-long relationships are showcased through my open communication, thoughtful conversation, and focus on holistic planning.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®)
- Series 7 (inactive) and Series 66 (inactive)
- State University of New York at Fredonia, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
- Resides in Chardon, Ohio with her husband and their daughter
- Travel enthusiast
- Enjoys hiking and being outdoors