I aim to bring clarity to intricate financial situations. Working with the Family Wealth team allows me to help high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, and multi-generational family businesses sort out their complicated situations and plan for their ultimate goals.
After developing customized financial strategies and wealth transfer plans, I regularly re-evaluate clients' objectives to ensure I am working to help drive results based on their planning strategies.
I enjoy working with clients and their advisors and I pride myself on being a great team player. My background as a tax planner, advisor, philanthropic gift and financial planner help make that possible.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- Acquired the Series 6 registration (inactive)
- Bowling Green University, M.A. in accounting
- Kent State University, B.S. in business education
- Board of Trustees, Northern Ohio Charitable Gift Planners
- Board of Trustees, The Nature Conservancy, Ohio
- Member of the Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Member of the Northern Ohio Charitable Gift Planners
- Member of the Akron Tax and Estate Council
- Enjoys biking, hiking, fishing, and reading
- He and his wife are empty-nesters who live in Richfield Township, OH
- Joined Sequoia in 2014