One of the best parts of my job is bringing clarity to intricate financial situations. Working with the Family Wealth team allows me to help high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, and multi-generational family businesses sort out their complicated situations and plan for their ultimate goals.
After developing customized investment strategies and wealth transfer plans, I regularly re-evaluate clients’ objectives to ensure I am working to help drive results based on their planning strategies.
I enjoy navigating challenges and helping people work to reach their financial goals and pride myself in being a great team player. My background as a tax planner, advisor, philanthropic gift and financial planner help to make that opportunity possible.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- Acquired the Series 6 registration (inactive)
- Bowling Green University, M.A. in accounting
- Kent State University, B.S. in business education
- Board of Trustees, Chair of the Development and Marketing Committee, Family Promise of Greater Cleveland
- Board of Trustees, Northern Ohio Charitable Gift Planners
- Board of Trustees, The Nature Conservancy, Ohio
- Member of the Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Member of the Northern Ohio Planned Giving Council
- Member of the Akron Tax and Estate Council
- Past Chair, Planned Giving Advisory Council, Cleveland Museum of Art
- Enjoys biking, hiking, fishing, and reading
- Lives in Richfield Township, Ohio with his wife and children
- Joined Sequoia in 2014