Being proactive, thorough, communicative and knowledgeable are basic standards in everything I do – especially in my roles as Client Service Manager and our Guns & Hoses division liaison. My goal is to make every client experience a positive one. I thrive on building personal relationships with clients and prospective clients and am grateful for being a part of the reason they feel more confident about their financial future. As Sequoia’s Guns & Hoses liaison I am privileged to not only work with individuals, but with entire police and fire departments that we offer financial educational seminars to across Michigan.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™
- Pensacola Christian College, B.S. Medical Office Administration
- Enjoys spending time with her three kids and two grand puppies and reading and relaxing on the beach or a boat
- Would you believe Dawn once reeled in a 110-pound sailfish?
- Lives in Shelby Township, Michigan
- Joined Sequoia in 2019