I’m a Wealth Advisor at Sequoia Financial Group and a seasoned vet in the financial services industry. I offer a strong technical background in taxation and personal finance as well as vast experience in all phases of client service delivery. Through sound ethical advice and thoughtful planning, I’m able to work with clients to establish and maintain a roadmap for achieving their lifelong financial goals.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant
- Baldwin Wallace University, Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Resides in Richfield, Ohio with his wife Wendy and their English Bull Terrier, Willie
- Has two grown children, Corey and Darby.
- Dedicated golfer
- Enjoys traveling and exploring new places