As a Senior Vice President, Advisor Group Lead, I get to work with our advisors and clients. When working with our advisors, my role is to help make sure that they have everything necessary to provide comprehensive asset management services to our clients. I also work together with our advisors’ clients, helping them to navigate their personal financial lives while providing unbiased financial advice and wealth planning strategies. My goal is to help ensure that our advisors are positioned in the best manner to help our clients achieve their own, unique, definition of financial success.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Allegheny College, B. A. in Economics
- University of Pittsburgh, MBA
- Enjoys spending time with family, coaching son’s basketball team and traveling
- Lives in Hudson, OH with his wife, daughter and two sons
- Volunteers with Habitat for Humanity of Summit County and Haven of Rest Ministries
- Joined Sequoia in 2017