As a financial planner with Sequoia Financial Group, I bring more than 20 years of industry experience to every client relationship. Committed to giving my all to serve my clients, I work with individuals and families to develop, implement, monitor, review, and update strategies to meet their financial goals. Far from a short-term transaction, my work affords me the privilege of walking through life with my clients, helping them to stay on-track to accomplish their individual financial objectives.
Clients can expect to receive responsive, efficient service and personal attention because they are the central figure in their financial story. What matters most to them matters to me. My passion for my clients and pride in making a difference in their lives is evidenced by the deep, enduring relationships I enjoy with the families I serve. It is an honor to help them achieve their goals.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- The Ohio State University – Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Makes her home in North Columbus, OH with her husband
- Acts as Treasurer for her neighborhood Civic Association and is a committed community volunteer
- Enjoys reading, crafting, making music, and gardening