With over 30 years of experience in financial services and a unique combination of professional certifications, my approach begins with understanding each client's circumstances, values and priorities. Whether I am working with families planning for retirement, guiding business owners contemplating succession planning, or developing wealth management strategies for corporate executives, my focus is on creating customized financial solutions based on the needs of the client and working together over time toward their goals.
As a managing advisor, I develop enduring client relationships, provide guidance, and work with the Sequoia team to support clients through comprehensive financial planning and the implementation of investment strategies. I am grateful for the opportunity to have a positive impact on my client’s lives.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Investment Management Analyst™ (CIMA®) professional
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst™ (AIFA®) designee
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor™ (CEPA™)
- Certified Fund Specialist® (CFS®)
- Acquired the Series 7 and 63 registrations (inactive)
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communications
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member, Investments & Wealth Institute (IWI)
- Member, Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Enjoys steelhead and fly fishing, golfing and following Ohio sports, especially Ohio State baseball where he was a pitcher in college
- He and his wife, Beth, are empty nesters living in Strongsville, Ohio, and love travelling to new places and visiting their three sons, Jacob, Ryan and Joey.
- Joined Sequoia in 2003