I have spent more than 25 years helping clients in their efforts to accumulate and protect their wealth through comprehensive financial planning that is centered around each client’s unique goals and objectives. I am passionate about the firm’s clients and strive each day to help them realize and achieve their financial hopes and dreams while working with our Sequoia team to deliver exceptional service.
I love strategizing with clients, but my enthusiasm for his work really stems from the relationships I am fortunate enough to build with each client I have worked with over the years.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Fund Specialist® (CFS®)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst™ (CIMA®) professional
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst™ (AIFA®) designee
- Acuired the Series 7 and 63 registrations (inactive)
- The Ohio State University, B.A. in organizational communications
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member, Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA)
- Member, Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Enjoys spending time with his family, coaching youth baseball teams, golfing and fly fishing
- Lives in Strongsville, Ohio with his wife (Beth) and three sons (Jacob, Ryan, and Joey)
- Joined Sequoia in 2003