As a Vice President in Sequoia’s Private Client Services group, I work with a wide variety of individuals, families, trustees, business owners and retirees to help them achieve their wealth management goals. Creating lasting relationships and earning the trust of my clients is extremely important to me as a financial advisor.
With more than 18 years of experience at a large national financial investment company, I have had many different roles which allows me a unique perspective. I enjoy exploring details of my clients’ financial landscape and working through sometimes complex issues to help create the most clear, tailored, and comprehensive planning and investment strategy.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Acquired the series 7, 63, and 66 registrations (inactive)
- Acquired the Life, Health and Variable Annuity Insurance License (inactive)
- The Ohio State University, B.A. degree
- Moved to Florida from the mid-west in 1999 and remains a die-hard Ohio State Buckeye fan
- Is passionate about the Kappa Delta Foundation, National Fragile X Foundation, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, March of Dimes and the Seminole County Schools Food Bank
- Spends her weekends with family, usually cheering on her teenage twins during their year-round competitive basketball leagues
- Lives in Orlando, Florida with her husband and twin daughter and son
- Joined Sequoia in 2020