With a background in hospitality, my work and life experiences have provided me with excellent customer service skills. My highest priority is to develop a real relationship with the client, and to ensure they are taken care of and have an excellent experience with the firm. One of my main focuses is to ensure that the client is heard, and receives a timely response from Sequoia. Additionally, I support the firm’s planners by coordinating and processing paperwork, providing ongoing account maintenance information and compiling account updates for client meetings.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™
- Certified Hotel Expert
- Max-Eyth Schule Schiffdorf, Germany, concentrations in nutrition and economics
- University of Bremen, Germany, studied chemistry as well as hotel management
- Enjoys traveling with her husband!
- Also loves any outdoor activities from beach volleyball to boating, or going to the dog beach with her Chocolate Lab puppy.
- Born in Wheat Ridge, Colorado; grew up in Bremen, Germany; currently resides in Tampa, Florida
- Joined Sequoia in 2013