I may be the first person to greet you as you visit our Tampa, Florida office which is why I am constantly working to create a friendly, comfortable environment. My goal is to be attentive and personable, yet efficient to create the highest level of client satisfaction.
I also work closely with Sequoia’s advisors to build strong, lasting client relationships and to help ensure client needs are met. My many responsibilities include coordinating client meetings, assisting with client follow up and coordinating events and seminars for the Florida office.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™
- Previously worked for Sequoia from 2009-2011
- Enjoys reading and spending time with her children
- Participates in triathlons and running races throughout the year
- Has completed several marathons and completed her first Half Ironman Triathlon in 2016
- Lives in Land O Lakes, FL
- Joined Sequoia in 2018