As an advisor on Sequoia’s Family Wealth team, I help high-net-worth individuals, families, and multi-generational family businesses ease the complexities of wealth and align their priorities and values to achieve their financial goals. I enjoy working with clients to build deep, personal, and enduring relationships while focusing on their unique aspirations and challenges along the way.
My goal is to always prioritize what matters most to my clients and to earn their trust as an advisor. I leverage my ten years of experience in the industry to assist families in defining themselves beyond their finances, while also making it easier to navigate their wealth and achieve peace of mind.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA)
- Acquired Series 7 and 66 (inactive)
- Ashland University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance & Marketing, cum laude
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends, fitness, and cooking
- Loves to cheer on the Cleveland Browns
- Joined Sequoia in 2019