Please view all current employment opportunities by visiting our career portal.
Contact Us Today
Director, Senior Recruiter
To start a conversation with Kristen, click here.
Why Join Sequoia?
- We have an existing, growing client base.
- We are the preferred financial services provider for Cohen & Company*, a major northeast Ohio regional accounting firm.
- We have a support infrastructure designed to allow you to do your job best.
- We encourage career growth and provide you with the training and tools needed to grow with the firm.
- We offer a team-based environment.
- We provide a level of client service unequalled in the industry.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
*Sequoia is a separate company with common, but not identical, ownership to Cohen & Company.
At Sequoia Financial Group, we have created a unique approach to help develop your career as a financial planner. The financial services industry offers the unique opportunity to provide a highly-valued and in demand service to a wide array of individuals and corporations.
Sequoia offers a team-based approach to client service, where each employee is incentivized to help our clients try to achieve their goals—and is not based on the sale of products. Sequoia team-members are paid a base salary and bonus. There is no cold-calling. Each Sequoia team member is afforded a career growth path designed to achieve the specific goals and objectives of the individual.