As a part of Sequoia's client service team, I strive to provide excellent customer service, while acting as a liaison between our advisory staff and our clients to support the understanding of our products and procedures. I assist with the onboarding of new clients, the coordination of client appointments, as well as facilitate transactions and process account documentation. My role focuses on building relationships while maintaining and improving client satisfaction.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Clarion University, B.A. Communications
- Tammy has been an animal shelter volunteer as well as a dog foster for local rescue groups
- Interests include home decorating, gardening, reading, travel, metaphysical studies, yoga, and cycling
- Certified Raw Food Chef, Counselor and Teacher, focused in Nutritional Studies
- Accredited Home Staging Professional
- Has sea kayaked along the Na Pali coast in Kauai, Hawaii Lives in Clinton Township, MI.
- Lives in Clinton Township, MI
- Joined Sequoia in 2019