As a Financial Advisor, I bring my longstanding industry knowledge to bear when developing comprehensive financial advisory, wealth management, and consulting services for successful professionals, executives, and business owners. As a managing advisor, I have the privilege of overseeing many relationships and helping to ensure that every client’s experience is consistently high-quality. Clients can expect transparent communication, comprehensive financial advice, and proactive plan implementation. Serving our clients is my first, and highest, priority.
With over 45 years of experience as a tax professional and over 35 years as a financial planner, I have learned that change is a constant, and a lifetime of learning is the only response. I am continually developing my craft and committed to staying abreast of the ever-changing regulatory and economic landscape.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- University of Notre Dame – Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Series 7 registration (active)
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant
- Lives in Worthington, OH with his wife
- Enjoys tennis and charitable work
- Studied abroad in Austria