My work as a financial advisor is centered around serving the unique needs of high-net-worth families. I came to Sequoia after 16 years’ experience leading a team in a Multi Family Office serving ultra-high-net-worth families. My role is helping these multi-generational families navigate and manage every aspect of their financial lives. Working to manage clients’ entire financial picture – cash and tax planning, investments and asset allocation, estate planning, and insurance needs is deeply fulfilling.
I strive to exceed my clients’ expectations in every encounter. No matter the goal or objective, I will do everything within my power to help make that attainable while ensuring it is achieved in the most efficient manner. My goal is to be proactive, not reactive, helping my clients create a roadmap toward their financial future. To do this, I focus on developing, implementing, and monitoring strategies to support my clients in achieving their legacy goals for their family, community, and philanthropic intentions.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- University of Dayton – Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Makes her home in Pepper Pike, OH with her husband, Pat and their daughter, Cecilia
- Enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends
- Before beginning her career, Liz spent 6 weeks backpacking through Europe