As a Senior Vice President, Advisor Group Lead, I work with a group of advisors and our clients to deliver creative, yet sensible wealth planning and investment solutions. I work with my team to focus on educating the client on their total financial picture and understanding the importance of proactive communication in ensuring a clear understanding of their financial plan. I support our advisors in staying current by utilizing our firm’s resources including collaboration with Sequoia’s asset management and wealth planning teams to support an excellent client experience.
We strive as a team to offer timely and relevant advice which leads to an outstanding client experience.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Acquired Series 7, 9, 10 & 66 registrations (inactive)
- Ohio Health & Life Insurance Licensed
- University of Akron, Bachelors in marketing management
- Lives in Copley with his wife and two children
- Together with his family, John is actively engaged in volunteering his time with different organizations that support areas he is passionate about. He is dedicated to serving his family and community.
- Joined Sequoia in 2017