As a Senior Vice President, Advisor Group Lead at Sequoia I primarily work with individuals, families and small business owners in need of comprehensive wealth planning as well as our advisor team. I strive to deliver creative, yet sensible solutions while educating the client on their financial picture. I know the importance of proactive communication in ensuring the client gains a clear understanding of their financial plan as I work with them toward meeting their goals.
I also utilize the firm’s resources including working together with Sequoia’s asset management and wealth planning teams to help ensure I can deliver the best results for each client’s unique needs.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Acquired Series 7, 9, 10 & 66 registrations (inactive)
- Ohio Health & Life Insurance Licensed
- University of Akron, Bachelors in marketing management
- Radiology Mammography International (RMI) board member
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends
- Lives in Copley with his wife and two young children
- Joined Sequoia in 2017