Over the course of more than 30 years in financial planning and investment management, I’ve developed insight into the unique needs of Family Wealth clients. I work with closely held business owners, Fortune 1000 executives, and affluent families to create customized financial planning and investment management solutions tailored to their unique wealth management objectives. My goal is to help simplify the complexity associated with more sophisticated planning techniques and to provide my clients with the confidence to make informed financial decisions.
Building strong, enduring relationships is essential to delivering an exceptional client experience. It’s important to me that every client expects, and receives, comprehensive service that is tailored to their individual needs. Our team works to bring this to every client interaction through our collaborative process grounded in developing a thorough understanding of their unique wealth planning priorities and creating a collaborative partnership that gives clients control of their financial future.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Series 24, 7 & 66 (Inactive)
- BS Finance, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- MBA Case Western Reserve University Weatherhead School of Management
- Enjoys taking advantage of all of Northeast Ohio’s cultural offerings, hiking, golf, clay shooting, reading & spending time with family and friends.
- Lives in Pepper Pike, Ohio
- Joined Sequoia in 2021