With more than 25 years’ experience as a financial advisor, I am dedicated to coordinating every resource at my disposal to help my clients create a financial plan that encompasses their unique goals and objectives. I work with a team of wealth management specialists to craft solutions for client needs across the wealth planning continuum, including wealth transfer, tax liability management, cash flow analysis, business succession, and investment management for individuals, families, corporations, and non-profit organizations.
As an advisor, I value transparency and accountability. I am committed to offering the best of myself to support my clients’ pursuit of their financial goals. Their success is my success.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Registrations - Series 7 inactive, 52 inactive, 63 inactive, and 65 active
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, University of Dayton
- Makes his home in Kent, OH
- Enjoys spending time with his wife, Beth and their daughters, Deanna and Lily
- His favorite leisure activity is camping in the great outdoors