As a financial advisor, I work with individuals, families, and small business owners, helping them create a roadmap to identify what is truly important to them and then align their finances to meet those goals. My clients can expect our conversations to be about much more than just money. I am committed to walking with my clients and their families on their journey to a fulfilling financial future.
Having experience in consumer banking, asset management, and all aspects of the wealth planning process helps me develop comprehensive financial plans that address all areas of a client’s financial life. It’s this diversity of experience that allows me to see a client’s financial life holistically, appreciate their individual circumstances, and craft personalized solutions. It is my goal to help you identify clear steps that move you from where you are now to where you want to be.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Miami University – Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership, Bachelor of Arts in English Journalism
- President Elect of FPA of Central Ohio
- Makes his home in Worthington, OH with his wife and three children
- Enjoys adventuring with his family, Italian food enjoyed in good company, and attempting to play hockey
- Lived overseas in Rome for 2 years working for Agape Italia