Clients are at the core of what I do. As Vice President of Client Service, I ensure they always have a knowledgeable, friendly contact just a phone call away. I lead the Client Service Team by providing guidance and resources for many client situations throughout the firm and play an important part in designing, driving, and planning our client service strategy. This includes team training, process efficiencies, and client service improvements across all of our offices.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Acquired the series 7 and 66 registrations (inactive)
- Hiram College, B.A. in business management focused in finance, minor in economics, magna cum laude
- Enjoys spending time with her family and outdoor activities such as camping and boating
- Lives in Lake Milton, Ohio, with her husband and son
- Joined Sequoia in 2007