Over the past 20 years, I have served as financial advisor to Fortune 500 Executives, Privately Held Business Owners, Family Offices, Large Public Foundations, and Private Family Foundations, and strive to bring the best of my experience to bear in every interaction. I count it an honor to have invested much of my time focused on multi-generational wealth planning and to have walked beside many wonderful families in their financial journey.
I am passionate about meeting a client where they are, helping them align their financial plan with their most deeply held values, and intentionally applying that understanding to the financial planning process. I find a great sense of purpose leading client families through the complex nature of their situations and assisting them in simplifying their life and accomplishing their goals.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Central Michigan University - Bachelor of Arts in Finance and Economics
- American College - Master of Science in Financial Services
- Makes her home in Powell, OH with her husband and their son
- Angela is an avid reader, outdoorswoman, and can frequently be found at local yoga studios
- Enjoys cheering for her son in his many athletic endeavors