As a Senior Associate in Sequoia’s Private Client Services group, I work closely with individuals, families, business owners and entrepreneurs to help them more effectively manage their wealth and better understand their personal financial landscapes. Clear communication is key, and I understand the value of translating complex financial concepts into logical and actionable ideas.
My objective is to assist in the creation, facilitate educate, effectively communicate and implement financial planning strategies with clients. I strive to not only deliver the most efficient strategies for each client’s goals, but also to provide clients with a strong understanding of their personal financial situation.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Acquired Series 65 Registration (inactive)
- University of Akron, Bachelors in Finance
- Board member – Financial Planning Association of Northeast Ohio
- Membership Committee- Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Enjoys fishing, art, architecture, local economics and sports
- Is a fan of all Cleveland sports
- Lives in Cleveland, OH
- Joined Sequoia in 2018