As a Senior Associate in Sequoia’s Private Client Services group, I work closely with individuals, families, business owners and entrepreneurs to help them more effectively manage their wealth and better understand their personal financial landscapes. Clear communication is key, and I understand the value of translating complex financial concepts into logical and actionable ideas.
My objective is to create, facilitate, educate, and effectively implement financial planning strategies with clients. I strive to not only deliver the most efficient strategies for each client’s goals, but also to provide clients with a strong understanding of their personal financial situation.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Acquired Series 65 Registration (inactive)
- University of Akron, Bachelors in Finance
- Board member – Financial Planning Association of Northeast Ohio
- Membership Committee- Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Enjoys fishing, art, architecture, local economics and sports
- Is a fan of all Cleveland sports
- Lives in Cleveland, OH
- Joined Sequoia in 2018