With more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry, I strive to make the challenging process of identifying, implementing, and maintaining their insurance coverage easier for our clients. I work closely with them throughout the process, from beginning to end, explaining next steps, answering their questions, and offering guidance. It is an honor to walk with our clients on their journey to safeguard the legacy they’ve worked so hard to build for their families.
While I spend most of my time assisting with the organization and development of insurance cases, I take great pride in working collaboratively with our service teams to ensure that clients are moving toward achieving their financial goals.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- University of Dayton – Bachelor of Science in Photography
- Series 6 registration (inactive?)
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Makes her home in Centerburg, OH
- Enjoys gardening and crochet
- Supports her community by volunteering with Special Olympics