As a Director of the firm’s Private Client Services, I work closely with business owners and entrepreneurs, advising them on financial planning and asset management. I approach each client situation uniquely in order to understand their needs and develop a strong relationship built on trust.
Prior to joining Sequoia, I was a senior position manager for a proprietary trading company in Chicago. My experience as a derivatives trader allows me to best manage the client's overall risk and develop strategic plans that help clients achieve the quality of life they desire. The most rewarding aspect of my job is the relationships and experience I share with my clients.
Aside from my financial planning duties, I also participate on the firm’s investment committee to review investment performance and strategies for the firm.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Acquired the Series 7 and 66 registrations (inactive)
- University of Dayton, B.A. communication management
- Member, Cleveland Museum of Art Gift Planning Network
- Member, University Hospitals Diamond Advisory Group
- Board Member, Avon Lake City Schools Foundation
- Avid fitness enthusiast and enjoys spending time with his family and friends
- Volunteers at UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
- Resides in Avon Lake, Ohio with his wife and three sons
- Joined Sequoia in 2015