With more than 20 years of industry experience, my aim is still to become a trusted resource to my clients. As a director in Sequoia’s Asset Management department, I am actively engaged in asset allocation decisions, market research, client relationships and data management. This allows me to help ensure that the client receives customized, timely, complete and accurate information. Clients can expect my detailed, disciplined and objective approach that combines the client’s risk/return parameter and their individual or family goals and objectives.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Acquired the Series 7 Registration (inactive)
- B.A. & MBA, Cleveland State University
- Enjoys sports, theater, collecting and spending time with his family
- Has been involved in community theater for the past seven years
- Lives in Chesterland, OH and is a father of 3
- Joined Sequoia in 2016