As an Investment Strategy Consultant, I am responsible for helping the firm adhere to its investment philosophy and the execution of its investment process by assisting with Sequoia’s investment strategy, portfolio management, risk management, and research activities.
Through my primary functions and by leading the firm’s Investment Committee, I empower our relationship advisors with the knowledge and tools to proficiently build tailored client investment portfolios in strict accordance with asset allocation attributes, cash flow needs, short- and long-term planning goals, and risk profiles.
With more than 21 years of investment industry experience, I can appreciate each client’s unique wealth planning challenges and deliver thoughtful, comprehensive, and prudent investment solutions. There is nothing more professionally rewarding than helping our team and, ultimately, our clients achieve their wealth planning goals through effective portfolio decision making.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Case Western Reserve University/Weatherhead School of Management M.B.A. Banking & Finance
- John Carroll University B.A. economics and chemistry
- Advisory Board Member, Institutional Investor RIA Institute Central Forum
- Member, Cleveland Association for Business Economics
- Member, Chartered Financial Analyst Society Cleveland
- Enjoys mountain bike riding, fishing, and anything with a board (snowboarding, longboarding, surfing, etc.,)
- Lives in Strongsville, Ohio with his wife and son
- Board Member at Summit Academy Schools
- Joined Sequoia in 2013