As a Director of Private Client Service at Sequoia, my areas of expertise include working with families who have complex financial and estate planning needs, business owners looking for guidance on investment and business decisions, and individuals preparing for retirement. My clients will tell you I am someone who listens first and speaks second. I am focused on doing everything possible to fully understand a clients’ needs, whether it’s about investments, taxes or estate planning, and communicating with them in an understandable and helpful manner.
I strive for and am committed to building strong relationships with my clients. By far, the best part of my job is becoming a trusted advisor and resource to them.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Rollins College, B.A. English
- Western Michigan University, JD Law – Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Member of Financial Planning Association
- Member of Strategic Planning Committee, Notre Dame Preparatory and Marist Academy
- Enjoys being outdoors with family, learning to play the guitar, kiteboarding, skiing and coaching son’s ice hockey team
- Lives in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan with his family
- Joined Sequoia in 2019