As a Director of Private Client Service at Sequoia, my areas of expertise include working with families who have complex financial and estate planning needs, business owners looking for guidance on investment and business decisions, and individuals preparing for retirement. My clients will tell you I am someone who listens first and speaks second. I am focused on doing everything possible to fully understand a clients’ needs, whether it’s about investments, taxes or estate planning, and communicating with them in an understandable and helpful manner.
I strive for and am committed to building strong relationships with my clients. By far, the best part of my job is becoming a trusted advisor and resource to them.
With more than 13 years of industry experience, most of what I’ve learned comes from the experiences I’ve had working with many different clients. Throughout my career, I’ve learned that everyone has unique needs and concerns that require keen attention to detail and patience in order to develop a successful solution for the client.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Acquired Series 7 - General Securities Representative Exam (inactive)
- Acquired Series 8 - NYSE Branch Office Manager (inactive)
- Acquired Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law (inactive)
- Rollins College, B.A. English
- Western Michigan University, JD Law – Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Member of Financial Planning Association
- Member, Board of Trustees, Notre Dame Preparatory and Marist Academy
- Enjoys being outdoors with family, playing guitar, kiteboarding, and skiing
- Loves coaching son's hockey team and watching daughter on her swim team
- Lives in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan with his wife and family
- Joined Sequoia in 2019