As a director in Sequoia’s Private Client Services group, I specialize in working with a variety of individuals and business owners to help define and achieve their financial goals. My clients can expect a trusting relationship, superior communication, ongoing education and commitment along with a disciplined strategic approach to help achieve their full financial potential.
I take pride in providing transparent advice that is tailored to align with each individual clients’ best interests. My goal is to become a trusted resource to each client by providing them with clarity and confidence to rely on me for guidance in their personal, financial and professional success.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science in Communications
- Acquired Series 3 and 66 designations
- Acquired Series 7 designation (inactive)
- Enjoys spending time with his wife, Sarah and son Hayes Lawrence
- Also enjoys Tampa Bay sports and spending time on the water
- Lives in St. Petersburg, FL with his wife and son
- Joined Sequoia in 2018