As a Director in the Wealth Planning Department at Sequoia, I work closely with members of the department to ensure we deliver planning solutions to our clients on a daily basis. I am actively engaged with the firm’s advisors, providing the tools and information necessary to help our clients achieve their financial goals by utilizing a comprehensive approach to wealth planning with a focus on estate and trust planning.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Maintains Series 65
- Bachelor of Arts, Ohio University
- Lives in Shaker Heights, OH with his wife, Whitney and sons Burke and Ian
- Is a Taekwon-Do black belt
- Is a lifelong Chicago Cubs fan!
- Joined Sequoia in 2017