As a member of the Wealth Planning team I work directly with our firm’s advisors to develop comprehensive financial plans tailored to each client’s unique set of goals and circumstances.
I am keenly focused on helping advisors leverage the Wealth Planning Department to deliver the greatest client experience possible. I strive to be the go-to resource for questions related to trusts and estate planning within the firm. While these are my main areas of focus, I am constantly pushing myself to learn and apply more of what I’ve learned on a daily basis.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Series 65
- Bachelor of Arts, Ohio University
- Enjoys Taekwon-do and reading
- Is a lifelong Chicago Cubs fan!
- Lives in Shaker Heights, OH with his wife, Whitney and son Burke
- Joined Sequoia in 2017