As a senior client service associate in Sequoia’s Private Client Services group I specialize in client onboarding, drafting and creating proposals as well as processing transactions for clients and advisors. I am a financial services professional with more than ten years of industry experience which has allowed me to work in a variety of client service roles.
I always strive to put the client first and to offer the highest level of customer service. Today this includes working closely with clients to gather financial data to build their financial plan as well as ongoing account maintenance for our clients. My goals are to utilize my exceptional analytical skills and my ability to work with a vast array of clients and complex accounts while building long lasting relationships with clients. I’m also happy to provide translation assistance as I am fluent in both English and Spanish.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Notary Public: State of Florida, Commission GG 14339, Expires 9/14/2021
- Acquired Series 6, 7 & 66 registrations (inactive )
- City College (Miami FL), Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Enjoys yoga + meditation, rollerblading, reading, dancing and karaoke
- Also enjoys traveling and trying new things
- Volunteers for Dress for Success as a Stylist
- Was born in Venezuela and moved to the U.S. in 2000
- Lives in Tampa, FL
- Joined Sequoia in 2018