I provide a constant bridge between our clients and the information they need to plan their lives and protect their interests. That could mean fielding on-the-spot questions over the phone or researching issues to obtain more information. In addition to having direct client contact on a daily basis, I also support our planners by providing ongoing account maintenance information and compiling account updates and snapshots for client meetings. Clients of our firm don’t just receive the attention of one individual planner. They have the service and resources of an entire integrated team at their disposal.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Miami University, B.S. in mathematics/statistics
- Spent more than 20 years in the insurance underwriting industry
- Active in her church, singing in the choir
- Avid Indians fan and enjoys playing golf
- Lives in Willoughby, Ohio with her husband & dog
- Joined Sequoia in 2001 as Principal Operations Associate for our estate planning group, also managing its client service program