High impact enrichment for our clients and potential clients is my personal mission as Chief Growth Officer at Sequoia. I’ve long been driven by intelligent planning and financial literacy for all, and the combination of the two allows us to reduce uncertainty so our clients can focus on doing what they love, instead of worrying about tomorrow. We’re on the cutting edge of a diverse range of planning tools, growth and wealth management strategies. I use these tools to ensure business owners and individuals alike receive the very best in investment and wealth management services. We are continually growing our breadth and depth of client offerings to connect clients and potential clients to new and expanded opportunities for growing their wealth, protecting future resources and propagating financial literacy through families and our communities.
I strive to serve our clients with high impact results, added value and real-world knowledge to help them meet their financial goals. Building real relationships allows me to truly help them manage their money more effectively. I thrive in thought leadership, knocking down complexity so that making smart choices is simpler.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- University of Detroit Mercy, Accounting and Law
- Chairman of Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants Special Task Force on New Tax Legislation
- Troy, Mich. Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Trustee of the Hazel Park, Mich. Promise Zone
- In his spare time Leon enjoys hunting, fishing, reading, writing poetry, yoga, building boats and drawing
- Recently built an Annapolis Wherry boat
- Authored several books
- Lives in Rochester, Michigan with his family
- Joined Sequoia in 2019