As a Director in the Family Wealth group at Sequoia, I work with privately held companies, business owners and family groups to develop customized solutions in financial planning, wealth transfer, charitable planning and portfolio management. I understand that every family has unique needs and work with our clients to understand their objectives and develop a comprehensive strategy to manage all the details of their planning. To ensure I remain as knowledgeable as possible for the firms clients, I also participate on the firm’s investment committee.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Acquired the Series 7 and 66 registrations (inactive)
- Case Western Reserve University, M.B.A.
- The Ohio State University, B.A. in social and behavioral sciences
- Previously served as Director of Development at Case Western Reserve University
- Volunteers as a member of the Sunbeam Board, an organization providing programs and services to individuals with physical or mental disabilities and economic disadvantages
- Enjoys outdoor activities, traveling, and spending time with family and friends
- Lives in Hudson, Ohio with her husband and two daughters
- Joined Sequoia in 2010